Saturday, January 1, 2011

Photography Project 365

I usually am the type of person who has many different projects in the works. I love the start of the new year because usually I make a list of every thing that I want to accomplish in the new year. Today I hope to get some time to be able to get my list together for this up coming year. Last year felt a little bit crazy and I have decided to blame it on not having my list of goals set out for me.

I started my first blog Making Our House a Home in 2007 as an outlet for me during my journey to become a Mommy. When I go back and read some of those first entries I am amazed as to how much I have grown as a person. The funniest thing I read was that I did not even own a camera. I would use the disposible point and shoot cameras that you buy at a drug store.

Now I have a nicer camera and a couple of different lenses for it. I have learned that I love to take pictures. If you are here for photography tips you are in the wrong spot. I am an okay photographer and occasional I get a picture that I think is great. I want to be a better photographer what I have read is that in order to become a better photographer you have to take pictures, lots of pictures, every day. So that is the plan. I want to take a picture a day for the next year.

My friends think I am crazy and yes they might be right. I just think this will be fun. If you want to follow along please do. If you have a 365 photography project I would love to follow along with yours please comment.

Little bit about me:
Favorite subjects: Anna my daughter, Hans my God son
Favorite color: green
Favorite food: pizza I know that makes me sound like a kid but it is my favorite
Other passions: sewing and decorating my home.

2 comments:

  1. I love this project Joy! Can't wait to see what you do here. . .love the list for the year, too. I do that too but always feel like I need to finish the entire thing in the first quarter! Maybe I should take smaller bites. . .Good luck with this and have a blessed 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute subject. I just started my own Project 365 blog too. http://jennifer-project365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete