Saturday, January 1, 2011

Last Picture of 2010

Here is what was to be the last picture of 2010. For those of you who know me you know that I often deviate from the "plan." For those of you who do not know me you will learn that I often deviate from the "plan."



For the first time in 12 years Gerard and I were both off for New Year's Eve. We decided to go out to our favorite taco joint for dinner. After loading everyone into the car and driving there there was a big sign on the door "We are closing at 6pm to celebrate the New Year!"

Now Gerard and I scrabbled to find a place to eat that was not crowded, fast service with good food. We decided to try a new BBQ place. The food was pretty good. When we got there Anna was asleep so I picked her up and held her. I am not a big fan of sleeping baby pictures (I have my reasons) but I have (I think) only one other picture of Anna sleeping. So here I am ringing in the New Year 6 hours early.

No comments:

Post a Comment